F&B Service Associate-: 4 openings
Job Description :
0-1 Year of Experience
• Reporting to work on time (as scheduled) in proper uniform.
• Attend daily briefings and proactively listen and participate as required.
• Set –up assigned station correctly and uniformly, using: clean pressed linen, clean unspotted silverware, clean china without chips or cracks; clean unspotted glassware. Table complements, ashtrays, flowers, and lamps, should be clean and in adequate quantity.
• Be able to handle the station assigned to you. Work in an organized manner, such as to reduce absence from your station.
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents, and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
• Be aware of Daily specials, soups, drinks, and any promotions/ festivals at the restaurant and in the F & B Division.
• Be able to operate Micros. Follow policies for voids/billing.
• Ensure all guest’s orders are taken properly, written legibly, and correctly posted on Micros.
• Ensure that food picks up is instant thus ensuring that the guest gets, hot food hot and cold food cold.
• Be aware of all beverages, wines and spirits, and any signature drinks of the restaurant.
• Ensure that tables are properly bussed throughout the meal, and ensure adherence to bussing procedures, thus minimizing breakage.
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Job Description :
4-6 Years of Experience
• Ensures that the department complies with and exceeds standard operating procedures.
• Overall responsible for financial performance of department including revenue, profit, operating budget and accounting control procedures.
• Establish written guidelines and controls; attain objectives (Budget and Marketing Plan) written yearly and reviewed quarterly.
• Train subordinate staff in technical, administrative and managerial abilities. • Maintain company sanitation standards in the department.
• Develop creative food & beverage set ups and promotional events on an ongoing basis. • Stay abreast of trends in the food & beverage industry.
• Works together with the Outlet Chef to develop menu content based on market research, guest feedback and menu engineering techniques.
• Responsible for labour costs of all service employees, therefore, supervises the scheduling of service employees and reviews schedules in terms of coverage and adherence to budget guidelines.
• Shared responsibility for achieving outlet budgeted beverage cost in conjunction with Beverage Manager.
• Directly responsible for the grooming standards and appearance of all associates in the department.
• Ensures that outlet-operating hours are followed at all times.
• Is highly visible in the restaurant, is “hands on” during peak hours and makes personal contact with guests and assists them with any request or suggestions.
• Supervises proper input in Micros of all outlet checks and is responsible for ensuring that all policies in respect of billing are adhered to.
• Monitors all problem areas and ensures that these are either corrected or a proposed solution should be forwarded to the Director-Food & Beverage/Director of Restaurants.