Housekeeping Associate-: 4 openings
Job Description :
1 Year of Experience
• Responsible for the safety and security of his/ her assigned area of work and must adhere to the laid down security procedures.
• Collecting the required supplies and equipment from the master stores and ensuring complete accountability for their inventory.
• Cleaning areas as per the laid down procedures and the aiming to provide ‘0 Defect’ areas to our guests.
• Ensuring that all rooms are checked and serviced by 1600hrs daily except for DND, DL, and refused service rooms.
• Making a daily discrepancy report and informing all discrepancies like extra beds, scanty baggage, and number of occupants the Supervisor-Housekeeping to ensure correct billing and control skippers.
• Ensuring that adequate stocks of all guest and cleaning supplies are available on the floor pantries at all times and a proper inventory is maintained for the same.
• Attending to all guest requests promptly and courteously and keeping guest needs and preferences in mind while servicing rooms.
• Coordinating with engineering for maintenance of rooms, guest corridors, and service areas.
• Using all electrical equipment as per the laid down procedures and ensure that no equipment is misused.
Guest Service Executive
Job Description :
3-4 Years of Experience
• Monitor guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
• Inspects all VIP rooms prior to arrival
• Greet VIP guests personally
• Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
• Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system
• Promote sales initiatives and in-house facilities
• Attend to special requests of the Guests
• Develop and implement guest telephone contact systems
• Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective action • Compile, analyze and control guest relations’ costs
• Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
• Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis
• Prepare efficient work schedule for Guest Relations Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures