Front Office Associate-: 4 openings
Job Description :
1 Year Experience
• Be Punctual and arrive at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat appearance, according to the associate handbook.
• To have complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets, spa, and health club, and be able to answer all such guest-related queries.
• Carrying out errands that might be assigned from time to time.
• Ensuring compliance with hotel operating standards.
• Paging guests within the hotel.
• Have complete knowledge of hotel policies and procedures as well as departmental SOP and LSOPs.
• Report health/safety and security hazards to the Assistant Manager on Duty.
• Ensure that the department compiles with and exceeds standard operating procedures.
• Maintain company sanitation standards in the department.
• Maintain guest satisfaction and ensure repeat business through personalized, efficient service. Is responsible that all customers leave satisfied.
• Ensure all the areas of the Front Office are clean and tidy at all times.
• Listen to customer requests, and shows empathy.
• Suggest alternatives to meet customer needs in terms of product features and benefits.
• Achieving Customers delight through friendly and proficient service at the Front Office Operation and ensuring repeat business through personalized, efficient service.
Job Title-: Hostess
Job Description :
2-4 Years of Experience
• Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
• Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
• Being attentive to guest requests
• Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
• Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
• Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
• Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
• Assist with beverage service & food service.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of menu, including daily specials
• Ensure tables are cleared quietly and efficiently
• Carry food and beverage trays in a safe manner to minimize breakages
• Complete dockets accurately and clearly
• Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel